As of last night and this morning Bobby had somewhat decided to wait ‘til next Thursday to go back to TX ~ so much to do, so little time. I told him I didn’t care one way or the other and whatever he decided suited me just fine. I got the call this afternoon and he feels we really need to get back and get through as much stuff as possible. I did say that if we leave Saturday that I would like the latest flight possible and he honored my wishes. We will be leaving Saturday early evening and spending our last 3 weeks at the place we called home for many years.
I have exhausted myself with floor plans today and I keep going back to the one we really like. Who knows just yet what the exact foot print is going to look like but we certainly don’t want to rush it.
I do need a break from this and I also need to start thinking about dinner plans. That’s all for today.