Hey friends, I’m on a roll today! How about you? I hope things are well.
It’s time I get my weekly project finished early. I’m pretty excited about that.
So when pastel was given as our inspiration this week, all I could think about were the lovely roses in the garden.
So today I took several images to show some of the pretty pastel colors in the backyard.
This was such a fun assignment!
This week is filled with all sorts of fun stuff:
- I’ve been playing in the dirt.
- Digging and planting new plants in one of our little cleared out areas in the backyard. Pictures to come when I finish that little project.
- The roses were fertilized over the weekend. They are leafing out so nice this year and the buds are getting ready to pop!
- I find it difficult to be indoors when all I want to do is enjoy the pretty outdoors.
- The hubs and I enjoyed a fire in the fire-pit over the weekend.
- Visited with our next door neighbors on the patio and then went over to their place and enjoyed a bit more afternoon patio sitting and visiting.
- I’m excited about my lunch date with the hubs today.
- And looking forward to my friend coming over tomorrow for coffee and a visit on the patio.
Can you take a guess at what I’m looking forward to? Well, the time change! That = a lot more outdoor activity during the evening hours. And that makes me so very happy!
Blessings – Debbie